Remove this ad

Killawok

apprentice miner

Lead

Jan 1 15 11:50 AM

Tags : :

Character Name: KillawokCharacter Nation: UITCurrent License Levels: 1,1,0,2,4Faction Standings: UIT= 695. TPG= 724 Corvus prime = -200  OHM= 212 
all others = neutral
Accomplishments: Combat: hive hunter/ first kill.    Trading: basic trader 1.     Mining: basic miner 1 Subscription Status/Length: none How long have you been playing VO? I've been playing for 2 days. Solid.What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play? Central time zone in America.What are your favorite ingame activities?
minimg/delivery 
What are your least favorite ingame activities? FightingWhy do you think we are the guild for you? You love mining almost as much as meWhy do you think you are suited to us? Cause I'm an excellent minerWhat do you hope to see your guild accomplish? I hope to see my guild meet cool peeps and mine tons of expensive oresWhat do you hope to contribute to the guild? Anything I can but most of all time.How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) noneHave you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) N/AAre you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. n/A I'm a miner full time
Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: first and foremost I love mining I dedicate 12hrs daily I'm a mobile player on android F2p galaxy s5 is a workhorse I'm extremely active and will continue to be. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help