Remove this ad

Maniae

apprentice miner

Lead

Mar 16 14 10:19 PM

Tags : : ,

Character Name: ManiaeCharacter Nation: ItaniCurrent License Levels: 4/5/4/6/6Faction Standings:
Itani nation: +994 Admire
Serco Dominion: -995 Hate
UIT: +200 Neut
TPG Corp: +200 Neut
BioCom INd: -200 Dislike
Valent Rob: +0 Neut
Orion Heavy Manuf: +0 Neut
Axia Tech: +0 Neut
Corvus Prime: -200 Dislike
Tunguska: 0+ Neut
Aeolus: 0+ Neut
Ineubis: 0+ Neut
Xang Xi: 0+ NeutAccomplishments:
Combat:1: Veteran Hive Hunter 1: 555 of 1000 on next rank
Trading: 1: Trader 2: Basic Trader 3: 8929055 profit remaining to next tier.
Mining: 1: Basic Miner 1: 11909 CU till next tier, 2: Denic Miner 2: 4348 CU til next tier.Subscription Status/Length: I pay 9.99, on 3/03/14.How long have you been playing VO? I started the day before i subscribed.What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? -5 GMT (i think) Eastern time USA|| What hours do you usually play? between  7pm to midnight sometimesWhat are your favorite ingame activities? I mine alot, do trade missions, and combat.What are your least favorite ingame activities? I havent really done much pvp but i dont like losing too well hahaWhy do you think we are the guild for you? The person i met seemed friendly and Mining is something i can do at an easy pace while getting to socializeWhy do you think you are suited to us? I have been playing MMOs for some time now. I play hard when i play. Ive been playing for 14 days or so and Ive already got pretty decent gains from what i see. I get along well with others and like to have fun.What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? The sky is the limit.What do you hope to contribute to the guild? Whatever I can.How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? none so farHave you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts? Im a member of some lame guild that nobody is ever online in. i think somebody said its called Voa. not even sure honestly.Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? no
Other interests, gaming or otherwise? I work as an alarm tech, installing fire alarms, security alarms, surveillance camera systems, home video and audio and more. I like to create art, mostly drawing with pencils. I enjoy long runs when im able to. I like mmorpgs, as i have played many. Any other questions feel free to ask.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help