Lead

Dec 27 13 8:20 PM

Tags : :

Character Name: Schmidtrock
Character Nation: UIT
Current License Levels: 6/4/5/13/10
Faction Standings: Itani Respect, Serco Admire, UIT POS
Accomplishments: HQH1 VHH2 IMT3 BM2 PM2 HM3
Subscription Status/Length: Subbed again today after hiatus. Off and on since 2004 or 2005 ish. Can't recall.
How long have you been playing VO? See above
What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play? EST -5 Work a third shift so will play in the morning/early afternoons
What are your favorite ingame activities? Mining, Trading, Crafting, Queening, Botting
What are your least favorite ingame activities? PVP
Why do you think we are the guild for you? Mining and Crafting, good friends in the guild.
Why do you think you are suited to us? I have a mature and neutral head on my shoulders and love heating rocks.
What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Universal dominance in capship mfg and mining superiority.
What do you hope to contribute to the guild? See above.
How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) Zero as far as significant time goes. I've never been any good at alting.
Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) I have in the past been a member of two other guilds.
Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. I've never been a pirate. I was a warranty salesman at one time with limited fervor and success.
Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player:
I love playing/learning guitar. I am an avid motorcyclist and involved in a combat veteran motorcycle association irl.
I am a disabled combat veteran of the US Army.

Last Edited By: Schmidtrock Dec 27 13 8:23 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

lluvia acida

jouneyman miner

#1 [url]

Dec 27 13 8:28 PM

Sounds like a good application! Disclaimer, me and Schmidtrock are both former guild mates from TGFT.

I'll send ya a invite in a bit. Nice having you aboard ORE. :)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help