Lead

Jul 31 13 3:06 PM

Tags : :

Character Name: Fuzzzzy

Character Nation: Serco

Current License Levels: 4/4/2/5/4

Faction Standings: Itani- HateSerco- AdmireBiocom- RespectAll others- Neutral

Accomplishments: Hive Hunter 3, Basic Miner 1, Trader

Subscription Status/Length: 3 mouths (will extend)

How long have you been playing VO?: 3 Weeks.

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play?: PST(for the summer) usually in the morning and at night. No specifics. 

What are your favorite ingame activities?: Love mining and trading. Goes places and seeing things.

What are your least favorite ingame activities?: 1v1, but mostly fighting in general

Why do you think we are the guild for you?: You are a guild made for mining, and I am a miner.

Why do you think you are suited to us?: I can support ongoing mining projects and hopefully assist in any trident construction.

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish?: Be the best guild there is, of course, Be rich.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild?: Anything that would be of use to me and the rest of the guild. I'm here to help.

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levelsand nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters): None. I have no alt characters.

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many): No guild experience.

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst.: I've only ever traded with them. I don't consider myself one.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: I absolutely love mining, although it is dangerous. There are a lot of pirates these days and being with a mining guild would make me feel safer. (whether I am or not)