Remove this ad

apprentice miner

Lead

Jul 31 13 2:33 PM

Tags : :

Character Name: Hakori

Character Nation: Serco

Current License Levels: C3 | L4 | H2 | T6 | M7

Faction Standings: Itani: Hate Serco: Admire all other except Axia, Corvus are Neutral The other 2 are dislike

Accomplishments: C VHH 1 | T BT3 | M BM1

Subscription Status/Length: Active/30 days at present

How long have you been playing VO? 1 week

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? EST  What hours do you usually play? Sporadic, but on a lot later in the evening, and some days

What are your favorite ingame activities? Mining, Manufacturing

What are your least favorite ingame activities? PVP

Why do you think we are the guild for you? Mining and Manufacturing are fun.

Why do you think you are suited to us? My interests

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Fun for it's members

What do you hope to contribute to the guild? Friendship, help, target so others can escape :)

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) I have no other alts

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) I belong to no other guild

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. No pirate affiliations.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: Quiet(mostly), but willing to help out however needed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cd

master miner

#2 [url]

Sep 11 13 2:19 AM

Sorry I've been out of commission for a while.  I'll keep an eye out for you, but I generally play late evening PST, which makes it wee hours for you.  I'll try to login early a few evenings this week.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help