itani: +200
serco: +0
UIT: +905
TPG: +687
BCI: +207
VR: +257
OHM: +200
ATC: +274
CP: -200 (no idea why its like that, never did anything to them)
THMC: +13
ATP: +0
IDR: +0
XXAS: +0

Accomplishments: Hive Hunter III, Basic Trader II, Basic Miner I

Subscription Status/Length: Full Script - 1 mo

How long have you been playing VO? about a month off and on, not a whole lot till these past couple days

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? -5GMT What hours do you usually play? off and on all day

What are your favorite ingame activities? Mining/Trading basically the whole game. just want to get into mining and manufacturing more.

What are your least favorite ingame activities? none that ive tried so far lol

Why do you think we are the guild for you? I think the mining ops could help me out, and it would make the game more fun to get to know a group of people. plus id like to learn more about manufacturing.

Why do you think you are suited to us? I have all the basic knowledge of how mining works and I have ships all fitted up to mine productively.

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? honestly im not quite sure, but id like to help out.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild? humor and good company.

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) I have no alt characters.

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) nope

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst Nope.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: just looking to learn about aspects of the game that I do not yet know. and looking to make some friends to play with.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help