Tags : :

Character Name:
    Gregory Astell

Character Nation:
    Itani

Current License Levels:
    2/2/1/0/2

Faction Standings:
    Itani - Admire, Serco - Hate, Biocom - Dislike, Corvus - Dislike, everyone else is Neutral

Accomplishments:
    Hive Hunter II

Subscription Status/Length:
    3 Month Sub (Recurring Sub canceled because I do not like automatic debits)

How long have you been playing VO?
    Just under 8 Hours. I hit the Freebie wall.

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play?
    Mountain Time -7 GMT and I work a 12hr night shift so I will usually be on late night on my off
    days. My schedule rotates weekdays and weekends every 7 weeks and I just hit weekdays this
    week, meaning I currently have my weekends off.

What are your favorite ingame activities?
    I enjoyed Bot hunting in Basic Combat and then discovered mining and got hooked

What are your least favorite ingame activities?
    Haven't touched everything yet but I am not a thief and believe everyone deserves to profit by the
    work of their own hands.

Why do you think we are the guild for you?
    I have been reading a lot on the VO main site as well as on the [ORE] Public Forums and
    I really like [ORE]'s mission. I have played RPGs for most of my life and I always gravitated
    towards crafting classes. I played RuneScape for many years and Mining, Smithing, and the
    community were always my favorite past times.

Why do you think you are suited to us?
    I enjoy playing in organized groups, the more organized the better, I enjoy gathering materials
    and using them to create great things. I saw the Capship this guild managed to create and now
    have a fervent wish to build one myself.

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish?
    I would like to see pages and pages of orders for materials from all corners of the galaxy on the
    The [ORE] Store.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild?
    A fantastic attitude, a helping hand, a great bottom line, and, eventually, yet another Capship.

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters)
    Currently none, however, every now and then I get an itch for combat. I don't see any reason that
    itch can't be scratched with a single character spec'ed for mining and Hive combat, but I thought
    you would want me to mention that.

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many)
    Nope. I hope [ORE] will be my one and only.

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst.
    No. Not ever.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player:
    I play tabletop games as well as Pen and Paper RPGs, currently Pathfinder and Alternity. My
    hobbies revolve around games and family. I recently procured an OUYA which is how I found
    this awesome game and am exploring all it has to offer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help