kruisha

apprentice miner

Lead

May 4 13 6:31 PM

Tags : :

Character Name: Kruisha 

Character Nation: UIT

Current License Levels: 1/1/2/3

Faction Standings: just started just been staying around Daru and Azek.

Accomplishments: Basic Miner 1 and Trade 1

Subscription Status/Length: paid for a month

How long have you been playing VO? 12hours 

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play? PST, around the 9am-11am then from 5pm-10pm

What are your favorite ingame activities? Mining and Trading and exploring more of the game.

What are your least favorite ingame activities? Getting caught by pirates, lost 3 ships so far. 

Why do you think we are the guild for you? Because I love to pay games where I'm the trader and person who's able to supply the materials and weapons to the rest.

Why do you think you are suited to us? I'm loveable, constantly read up on the game and what to do, plus I ask questions if I don't know the answer or if I'm have too many answers to a particular resolve.

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Understanding, company, and safety.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild? My time, efforts, and overall commitment to the cause of ORE.

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? I only have one character, that's all I need. (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters)

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts? NO, (no names just yet, just how many)

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. Nope, not a pirate and wouldn't be. But I can be a guardian at some point once I figure more of the combat aspect when I'm able to hold my mining and weapons in one ship.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: I'm an Actor and Model, so at some points during the week I might only be on for a day or two, or not on for an entire month because of filming or shoot in a different country. If you like, you can catch my first national appearance of Comedy Central show called the Ben Show with Ben Hoffman. There is a video clip called "Twinsantity" and it just me throughout the whole sketch. So I hope I get to join your ranks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cd

master miner

#1 [url]

May 8 13 11:07 AM

Hi Kruisha, nice to meet you.  I'll look for you in-game tonight.  Anytime you're on just ask on ch 100 if CD is around.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help