kister

apprentice miner

Lead

Apr 22 13 12:26 AM

Tags : :

Character Name: Kister

Character Nation: UIT

Current License Levels: 2/2/1/7/5

Faction Standings: Good with UIT, TPG, nearly perfect with Tunguska. Neutral with everyone else.

Accomplishments: Hive Killer I, Mining I, Trading I

Subscription Status/Length: Full sub, monthly renewal.

How long have you been playing VO? Three days.

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play? I live in New Zealand and I play after work. I need to save money for a trip to the USA, so Vendetta and free beer from work will keep me at home and my money in my pocket.

What are your favorite ingame activities? I like mining.

What are your least favorite ingame activities? I like mining.

Why do you think we are the guild for you? You like  mining.

Why do you think you are suited to us? I like mining? 

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Helping each other make money.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild? I'd like to get my mining II soon, and there's always my dashing good looks.

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) None. I've only been playing the game for three days.

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) No.

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. No, just a miner.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: I'm a technical learning writer at a brewery. I had dinner with the master brewer from Guinness last week on the company tab. I'm finishing my immigration status in NZ while my wife is off working for the Sultan of Brunei, so I have some hours to fill.

On a side note, I don't think I technically qualify since I have played too much in the last few days. I read that the Tunguska Marauder was the best thing I could reasonably get, so I did lots of trade missions to get it, which is why my Trading license is so high. So now I'm in a Marauder and want to get serious about making some cash in the game.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cd

master miner

#1 [url]

Apr 24 13 1:53 PM

our requirements are commander's discretion.  the main point is we want the people who enjoy mining.   We may have trouble lining up schedule-wise to get you interviewed and invited, with the time difference, so PM me if you see me chat in game.  I'm on latenight Pacific time (GMT -7).

What GMT zone is NZ?  I can try to log in at Happy Hour.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help