james lacrof

apprentice miner

Lead

Mar 4 13 8:29 PM

Tags : :

Character Name: James LaCrof

Character Nation: UIT

Current License Levels: 1/1/-/2/3

Faction Standings: UIT-Admire, TPG-Admire, Axia-Respect, Corvus-Dislike, All others Neutral

Accomplishments:Trader, Basic Miner I (13,696 CU to BMII)

Subscription Status/Length: 1Mo Subscribed

How long have you been playing VO? 3 Days

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in?  What hours do you usually play? PST, -8GMT

What are your favorite ingame activities? Mining

What are your least favorite ingame activities? Sitting

Why do you think we are the guild for you? Love Indi work

Why do you think you are suited to us? Cap Industrial Pilot from eve, Done all forms of Indi and trading in Eve Online.  Like Industrial work, building, and Mining. 

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Anything we set our collective efforts to accomplish

What do you hope to contribute to the guild? 110%

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now.  Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) 0

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) No

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. Nope

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: Mechanics, Prior Service US Army, Wheel Vehicle Mechanic, Enjoyed Eve online, until my alliance decided to use my Corp,  Who I was CEO of, as a bombing run practice for them and 3 other alliances. I enjoy having a good time and the cohesiveness of a well balanced and properly functioning group of individuals.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help