2/2/1/2/2

Faction Standings:

Accomplishments:
Hive Hunter III,Trader,Basic trader II

Subscription Status/Length:
Active 3month

How long have you been playing VO?
1 day 1 hour

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? What hours do you usually play?
EST Different times all day long.

What are your favorite ingame activities?
Mining and trading missions and bot hunting

What are your least favorite ingame activities?
PVP(I always die) and getting blown up

Why do you think we are the guild for you?
Talked to a much of players on in game chat told them what I like to do and they said to check out ORE

Why do you think you are suited to us?
I pretty much only mine and trade and you guys seem like the experts.. So why not join and learn from the best.

What do you hope to see your guild accomplish?
Expansion and Completion of the needs or tasks given by the leaders of the guild.

What do you hope to contribute to the guild?
I hope to help in any way possible and become one of the go to guys when something needs done

How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now. Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters)
I only have one char, no alts.

Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many)

No

Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst.

No

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player:

Xbox 360 player(Blackeice05) I also play
T.I.B.on my tablet I'm not married but I have a fiance and we have one child. I am currently a "stay at home" dad so I have a much of time on my hands and I look forward to investing a good portion of it in this game. Hence the reason I am looking for a group to help me grow and help grow.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help