Lead

Feb 12 13 6:26 AM

Tags : :

Character Name: Lcniessuh
Character Nation: UIT
Current License Levels: 4/5/4/4/6
Faction Standings:S:respect, I: Neutral, U: Admire
Accomplishments: Trader 1, Miner 1, Helio miner 2
Subscription Status/Length:  Active, montly. 
How long have you been playing VO?  about a week
What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? What hours do you usually play?
What are your favorite ingame activities? trading, exploring, licking rocks
What are your least favorite ingame activities? extortion
Why do you think we are the guild for you? From what I've seen you are a group of calm players that don't cuase alot fo ruckus while you pursue the finer point of the game
Why do you think you are suited to us?  I mine.  And I avoid chat arguements.
What do you hope to see your guild accomplish? Team endeavors in mining, trading and manufacturing.
What do you hope to contribute to the guild? Ore.
How many other characters (alts) have you given significant game time to developing? (no names, just levels and nations, and perhaps role-playing approach for each for now. Alts are not out of the question, but we do want active characters) 0
Have you or are you now a member of another guild or guilds with this or any alts?(no names just yet, just how many) No
Are you now or have you ever been a pirate? Again, not out of the question, but there are issues to discuss to make a guild who often flies unarmed comfortable with a pirate's alt in their midst. No.

Other interests, gaming or otherwise? tell us all about the player: I work a flexible and sometimes frenetic schedule, played Eve, Jumpgate, Anarchy Online, WoW to name a few.   Oh...  and runescape!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cd

master miner

#1 [url]

Feb 14 13 10:15 AM

hi Lcniessuh,

This has been an insane week of RL.  you missed the timezone and play hours question, but if your "flexible and sometimes frenetic schedule" makes that hard to answer, know that I am most regularly on late evenings PST (gmt -7), so about 05:00 to 09:00 GMT.

Quote    Reply   

lc

apprentice miner

#2 [url]

Feb 14 13 1:11 PM

Oops:

What Timezone (+/- hrs GMT) are you in? What hours do you usually play?  CST (gmt-5).  I play evenings on most weekdays and some daylight hours, depending on my work schedule.  I work the occasional overnight, rarely weekends.  

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help